Anyone else excited about the Coachella 2013 lineup? I’m beyond excited for this year’s said event. Actually, I was excited enough to go through the lineup and chat about which act I’m stoked for while playing some Counter-Strike.
Last weekend I went out with a few buddies to catch Diplo do a secret set at Get Shifty.
I partnered up with Beateaz to release a new mix. The last mix we released was over a year ago and we’re finally back with a new one! Here’s a batch of jams that really made my 2012 solid. Hope you guys like. Super thanks to Beateaz who was down to work with me on another mix!
Give it a Rest – Poolside
Let Me Be Him – Hot Chip
New Lands (Sebastian Remix) – Justice
Juicy J Can’t – Juicy J
E Talking – Soulwax
Fineshrine – Purity Ring
The Recipe – Kendrick Lamar feat. Dr. Dre
Somebody To Love – Rusko
Toe Tag – Casey Veggies
Oblivion (Sliink Remix) – Grimes
Round of Applause – Waka Flocka Flame
Analog 2 – OFWGKTA
Pre Continental Colonization Trap – Javier Estrada
Disparate Youth – Santigold
Bad Girls (Surkin Remix) – M.I.A
Crystal Caverns 1991 – Lone
Konnichiwa – Sush1
Thank You – Hudson Mohawke
Birthday Song – 2 Chainz, Kanye West
Goldie – ASAP Rocky
Rasta – Slick Shoota
Get Free (Andy C Remix) – Major Lazer
Denzel Washington (Planet Rock Remix) – Red Panda
[start with upper-left then, down, middle, upper-right, down. Same with lower half]
1. The year started with a separation… Luckily, I was comforted by 2 of my closest friends and some healthy food from Tender Greens.
2. I was commissioned by The Hundreds to help coordinate their G-Shock event with performances by Gucci Mane and Soulja Boy!
3. Half of 2012 was dedicated to a TV show on Mnet.. That’s all I gotta say about that.
4. I handled our stage production at our SXSW event. It was my first time in Texas, too!
5. I worked coachella 2 years ago.. But this year I worked both weekends, which is a lot harder than one! I still regret not hitting on Rihanna when we were watching A$AP Rocky.. Together.
6. For my 22nd birthday, I went to NY for the first time with my best friend.
7. Instagram selfies w/ @SnoopDogg never gets old.
8. That interesting September when I dated a Japanese popstar?? It was very interesting.
9. Found a new <3 4 ramen this year.
10. My last big project of the year was w/ Red Bull and Alexander Spit. Can’t believe they let me bring in those LED walls.
Here are a couple of my unforgettable instamoments of 2012. Thank you for all for following me through this year, it’s been an awesome journey. I’m incredibly excited for 2013, it’s going to be epic. See you guys there!
Nothing excites me more than an impromptu trip out of Los Angeles, especially if it’s a trip up to the bay! I usually tend to hit up San Francisco at least once a year, it’s one of my most favorite cities to visit…
We had a blast at the festival, the vibes were perfect. We were most excited to see Les Claypool, the musician behind the South Park theme song. Since it was fleet week, the Blue Angels were flying above us which added a nice touch to everything.
The next morning we headed over to Squat & Gobble for a nice breakfast before we hit the road back to Los Angeles. It’s crazy because I recently heard that Squat & Gobble was destroyed by a four-alarm fire :[
It was a refreshing and stress-free adventure to SF, can’t wait to go back.